Monday, September 06, 2010

Go BSU!!!

It's the big game tonight!!!
We LOVE this time of year!

He is in a shirt that is too little and a hat that is too big...
I need to invest in some bronco gear for this boy!
Now that is one adorable little girl, right!
She is wearing her bronco shirt, specially made for her by her Dussy boy.
(Dussy, I know the bet you made with Brent...I am gonna hold you to it! If we win, you cheer for us ALL YEAR!!!)
*****************************
Today was a good, no great, day.
I had a special visitor stop by this morning.
My amazing friend, who shall remain nameless...stopped by and told me she was there to help me clean the house.
I was so grateful, a little embarrassed...but so grateful.
The girls were such great helpers.
Elsie was good the whole time, watching Dora...
Porter was mad when my friend left...she took the girls with her to go play...and he wanted to be with her too...it was cute.
I fed Porter lunch and put him down for a nap...
Then I gave Elsie my full attention.
She wasn't feeling so good.
I tried to hold her...then she wanted me to put her down, then hold her, then put her down...over and over...finally I got her to let me hold her and rock her to sleep.
I fell asleep with her for a little bit.
It was nice.
Then I got a quick shower, did a few other things around the house before Porter woke up...
It was very relaxing.
Just what I needed.
Thanks so much to my friend who shall remain nameless.

2 comments:

Young family said...

Ha...Ha... very funny!

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah, cute. Even if you root for the wrong team. We still love you.


Go Vandals!