Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The kiddos

This is what life is all about.
Even when they keep us up all night...
Even when they fight us tooth and nail over everything...
Even when they say I am the meanest Mom in the world...
Even though they are my own little tornadoes...
Even though they fight...all the time...
Even after all that and more...
I couldn't ask for better kids.
They are so unique...it is so funny to see four completely different people come from the same family!
Each of them bring smiles to our faces...
And we would do anything for them...
We really were blessed to have these guys in our little family.
***********************
Elsie went to all of school by herself today!!!!
YAY!
Miss. Jenny said she cried for about 15 minutes...but then they started talking about Strip and she got happy.
And she was great the rest of the day.
I think I am gonna try to send her HOME on the bus tomorrow.
We will wait to send her to school on the bus until next week.
Baby steps...
She seems to be adjusting well.
She came home and had some down time while Porter napped.
She was definitely VERY tired.
I hope she sleeps great tonight!
Porter, on the other hand was up ALL night!
I don't know is going on!
Ear infections again?
Maybe his two year molars coming in???
I don't know...all I know is that he needs sleep, cause I need sleep!
The big girl go home and Madi went right to Activity days and Cassi had guitar.
Madi is excited about starting activity days again...with new friends and new leaders.
Cassi is learning a new song on the guitar...Frère Jacques
(The tune to 'Are you sleeping' or 'Where is thumbkin')
She is very excited and it is a bit more complicated cause she is moving between three different strings.
Up until now she has stayed on one single string for the songs.
So she is excited, and I am excited for her to learn more and more!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

What cute kiddos! Yeah for Acitivty Days....we're having ours tomorrow! It is so fun. I even get to be with the 9 year olds -tell Madi I need some fun ideas what they do! Glad Elsie is adjusting well to school Love you guys :-)

Books = Possibilities said...

We love activity days. Aa and L enjoy it. I just wish they were at the same place and time! I feel like I'm running all around every other Wednesday! And now Aarynn's is being changed to next week when Lily's is still this week...seriously!

Anyway, it is amazing how different children are! Looks, personalities, attitudes....but they are all just a little bit from each parent and a whole lot of their own!

Nicole said...

They are super duper cute kiddies. I love reading your blog about them. You're a great mom!