Thursday, August 26, 2010

I hope this kind of thing will happen a lot during this school year.
These two are learning to play really well together.
Besides the occasional side swipe Elsie gets from Porter...he is getting softer and softer with her.
Like I said...I think we were given this little dude to be Elsie's little protector...
They have a sweet relationship.
Porter loves Elsie.
He is so excited to see her first thing in the morning...he always yells out 'Essy, Essy!'
He calls her 'Ess' a lot...I think it is cause I call her 'Else'.
But it is pretty cute when he does it.
I think the extra one-on-one time this year is really gonna bond them together.
***********************************
We also went to the school tonight and the big girls got to meet their teachers.
We are very excited about the teachers, and I am sure they both will have an awesome year!!!

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

That is just so sweet! Wonderful, peaceful sibling time!

Emily Peterson said...

That picture is precious! Such a sweet brother and sister!

Emily Peterson said...

That picture is precious! Such a sweet brother and sister!

The Holdaway Family said...

Porter looks huge next to her! He is going to pass her up soon!