Tuesday, August 24, 2010

...

Today was a pretty normal, everyday, kind of day.
The kids and I went running this morning...
Well, I ran, Madi and Cassi rode their bikes, and the little ones were in the stroller.
We ran for a while, then ended up at the park so they could play.
That made them happy...
Then went the long way home.
They were really good and had a lot of fun.
I guess if I do that think every so often, they like it.
If I did it everyday, I don't think they would like it.
So it was fun.
We did some cleaning...some playing...
Cassi did have guitar lessons today.
She is learning "Happy Birthday to You".
She is very excited to get it all mesmerized by Madi birthday!!!
So That is her goal.
The girls played good together today.
Madi even cleaned the toys up while Cassi was having her lessons...AND she was watching the two little ones at the same time.
Great job, Bell!
I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this of Porter...cause he is shirtless, AGAIN!
Yes, I know, this kid never wears shirts!
He is just so messy...it is easier to wipe down a naked chest then it is to wash 5 shirts!
Porter loves to swing...he loves to be pushed high enough to hit into the trees.
He thinks it is great.
Funny boy!
Oh, and we finally got our own cell phones today....
It is a pretty exciting thing!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Seriously....you have the cutest kids!!!

Brooke said...

Bridger LOVES to swing too! That's all we do at the park. Such cute pictures of all your kiddos!

Books = Possibilities said...

It is such a wonderful experience when the children get along! You know, we wouldn't appreciate it quite so much if they cooperated all the time.