Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Party at the station.

We had a pretty fun day.
We went and got her glasses fixed this morning and ran a few other errands.
We came home and Porter napped while we all kinda chilled...and put laundry away.
Elsie got to have cheese covered Mac and Cheese for dinner...her favorite!
Then Alex and Ayden stopped by to give her a gift...it is a horse shirt, and so darling...I am sure she will be wearing it A LOT!
Then we headed to Walmart to get Ice-cream for the Fire station...
We FINALLY got to the station, and the party started!
She was kinda funny about the candle.
She was pretty freaked out by the fire....
But also excited to blow it out.
She kept inhaling the air in and barley letting any out...
Almost hyperventilating....
It was finally blown out with some help from Dad.
She had fun digging into the cake and ice cream.
Then we went out and played in the fire truck.

I just love this shot.
I just know this boy is gonna be a fireman like his Daddy!!!

Daddy took us around the block with lights and sirens...very exciting for all of us...

Okay...not all of us.
Little bug didn't want to get inside the BIG truck.
So we waited behind while the others went for a ride.
(I know...such a sad picture...but also so ADORABLE, right?)


They came back, and she must have gotten a little less freaked out when she realized that everyone came back okay...so she sat in the truck and showed her 'Strip' around.

Mommy and the Birthday girl.

Daddy and the Birthday girl.

Sweet Madi Bell.
She has really been working very hard on being a big helper the last two days.
It has been so great.
Thanks, Bell.
The big girls, on top of the big truck....
**********************************************
Elsie Rose...Happy Birthday sweet little one.
You are so amazing, so tender, so sweet, so perfect.
Thanks for being you and making all of us around you better.

7 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Elsie! It looks like it was a wonderful day!

That picture of her sitting on the curb does break my heart though! I'm glad she got happy again when they came back and she realized they were all fine!

I LOVE the look on Porter's face in the one of him and Brent in the truck!!

Books = Possibilities said...

What a great day for such a marvelous girl! I love all the pictures and am glad she was happy again when everyone made it back safe and sound!

Brittany said...

What a fun day! Happy Birthday Elsie! We sure do love you and so are so thankful and blessed to have your sweet little spirit in our family.

Brittany said...

What a fun day! Happy Birthday Elsie! We sure do love you and so are so thankful and blessed to have your sweet little spirit in our family.

Grandma Ene said...

Love you Elsie Rose

Happy Birthday

Grandpa and Grandma "Ene"

Grandma Ene said...

I couldn't get this to print at first, but the short one did so here goes again.Dear little Elsie Rose I am so glad you had a real birthday as happy as your pretend ones you had at my house.
I want you to know that you are an insprition to me every day of my life. You are my hero, and I thank my Heavenly Father for you every day of my life Love Gma "Ene"

jessica Smith-fisher said...

Happy B-day!! You have grown and accomplished so many things in the past year. I was blessed to get to work with you!