Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Elsie Rose!!!

Today is our sweet baby girls 4th birthday!
I can't believe she is 4 already!
Here is my sweet angel on her birthday...
(Minus her broken glasses, which we are getting in the car to go fix right now...)
Isn't she just perfect?
And here are some pictures our our sweet girl through the years.
*******************************
Day 1

week 1
**************************

Year 1
Year 1
**************************
Year 2

Year 2
******************************
Year 3

Year 3
******************************
It is not secret that we think the world of this amazing little girl.
She has things a bit harder than other kids her age...
But that doesn't make her smile fade one bit.
She is such an example to our little family.
If only the world could be more like little Elsie...things would be so great!
She brings so much happiness.
People love Elsie for her smile.
But there is so much more to her.
My baby girl is my hero.
We love you little one!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(I will be posting more birthday fun...I am sure...)

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Happy Birthday my sweet Elsie!! I love you so much and can't wait to see you!

That first picture is TOO adorable!!

Megan said...

elsie dang you cute little bugger you just make my heart melt! We think the world of you!

Books = Possibilities said...

Happy birthday, Elsie Rose! We are so blessed to have your wonderful little person in our family! Hope your day is wonderful!

Erin said...

i can't believe she is already 4! she is such a cutie pie sweetie face :)