Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting ready...

Here is a little sneak peek of something to do with the Birthday girls big present tomorrow...But she won't actually get it until Wednesday...(she won't mind.)
But I still need to get it finished...
Elsie Rose is gonna LOVE it!!!
****************************************
And here is a sneak peek of what the little boy was doing while I was trying to get birthday stuff done.
I was fairly warned that boys were trouble...but I am starting to think maybe he is in a different category of trouble!
But he is gosh darn cute when he is in trouble.....
****************************
Okay, I know...less pictures of the boy and more of the girls...
I'm on it.

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh that boy!!! He is awful cute though!! I can't believe how blonde his hair is - he looks like a little surfer dude!!

I'm excited to see Elsie's present!

MegJill said...

Is her birthday tomorrow, the 20th? If so, we share a birthday!
I'm guessing you are making something that has to do with horses. Even with just a tiny glimpse it looks cute!

Brooke said...

Bridge and Port are two peas in a pod...and right now there hair is almost the same color too! I can't keep up with Bridger either..h aha. I can't wait to see Elsie's present! Give her a BIG bday hug from us!

The Holdaway Family said...

Haha! Too funny, we tried to warn you...