Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One rough day.

Our little Angel has had a rough day today.
First of all, she hasn't walked all day.
Yesterday when she was swimming, she wore the skin off from her little feet.
Poor girl.
I feel so bad.
She has done this a handful of times...
I don't know why it is hard for us to just remember to go get swim shoes for her!!!
But she will be getting them for sure, before next time we go swimming!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN...
She was sitting outside in the garage today with all of us, I went inside to change Porter's diaper, and she must have had her finger in the bottom of the door, cause it pinched her poor little finger.
She was not a happy camper.
Poor girl.
Then, among other things gone bad...Porter bit her, hard...
Mean boy...(not really....well, kinda not really...)
Poor girl.
So I sure hope that her day goes a lot better tomorrow.
I am off to smear her feet with medicine and cover them with new clean socks.
Poor girl.

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Poor Elsie! Give her a hug and kiss from Aunt Emmy!

Cami said...

Sad!! That does sound like a rough day! :( I do LOVE that picture though!