Monday, June 14, 2010

Chocolate!

I am not entirely sure that this kid even knows where his mouth IS!!!!
And yes, that is not only chocolate, but also red marker all over him.
It is a good thing he is cute!
**********************************
We had another good day today.
I ran 5 miles with all the kids.
It is nice to have this park right here with the path all around the soccer field.
I ran with the stroller, which had Porter and Elsie.
Madi and Cassi rode their bikes.
And we went around the park 5 times...which was about 4.15 miles.
Then I let them get out and play at the park for a little bit.
Then we headed home the long way, to complete the 5 miles.
It was actually really nice.
The big girls had so much fun!
The little ones, well, I will just pack more treats next time...
But it was great to get it done.
Now the big girls want to do it every day...but I told them it wouldn't be as fun for them if they did it every day.
But we will do it more, for sure!
Then the girls were great helpers while the little ones slept.
We got the downstairs cleaned up...hopefully we can do the upstairs tomorrow.
We are starting our chore charts.
Hopefully that will help keep some sanity around this house for the summer.
We rounded off the night by taking a trip to the pool.
I hope they all sleep really good tonight!
We were gonna go see Brent at the station...but again, it didn't work out.
Only because I knew they wouldn't be so good on the drive over to the station later this afternoon.
But dad will be here first thing in the morning!!!
And boy, are these kids are excited to see him!
Me too.

4 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Love it!!! I love messy face pictures. He is a cutie!

Jodi Gallagher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Those pictures are too hilarious - kids are too dang funny! Was this a supervised event? lol

Malisa said...

Hee He! I love to see kids all messy! That is boys for ya! I love it!