Saturday, May 01, 2010

WELLNESS CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Okay, so here it is...
I finished the blogspot that you can go to for all the info you need to join the Wellness Challenge!
Go here:



Tell me what you think and if you have any questions!
If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at madi_bell@hotmail.com, and I will send you all the rest of the stuff you will need to know!
Also...
It would be so great if you would get all your friends and family to join.
It is so much easier to do if those around you are doing it too!!!
So send a link to all your friends and family and get them to join too!!!
It is gonna be great!

I am not sure on a start date yet.
I would like to start ASAP, and was thinking maybe May 15.
But I also want to get as many involved as possible....so maybe we should wait and start June 1.
What are your thoughts???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's start May 15th!!