Saturday, May 01, 2010

Busy day...

Today has been a busy day.
First thing this morning I got up and did an awesome run with Jenni and Aryn up in the foothills.
It was a great workout!
Came home and I was pumped and ready to get stuff done!
I am working on a cool memo board thing made out of some old windows (big surprise, right?).
So I spent some time painting parts of that....
I tried to start painting my chairs, but now I know I really want to spray them, I will like the finish much better.
So I need to look into renting a really good paint sprayer...anyone have any suggestions?
Later int he day we took the kiddos to the library.
That was a lot of fun and we came home with LOTS of fun books.
I found 3 horse/pony books for Elsie and she is just loving them!!!
Then we stopped by a few thrift stores, because I was looking for some cheap cork board for my memo board thing...
(By the way, thrift stores have found out how cool they are, and they are totally jacking the prices up!!!!!!)
We didn't find the cork we needed, but the kids found some good deals on used books.
So they were happy and didn't mind the driving around as much after that.
We tried Home Depot...but they don;t have cork...
So after grabbing a bite to eat, we ran to Walmart, which is where we should have started...seriously.
I got the cork I needed, and I am almost finished...maybe I can show a finished product tomorrow...
Anyway...came home and got the little ones to bed and the older girls watched a movie....
Now they are in bed, and that's where we are headed!!!
Like I said...busy day.
******************************
I have posted about the Wellness Challenge site you can go to....
Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's start May 15th!

The Holdaway Family said...

Good ol' Walmart, it has everything!