Friday, April 30, 2010

Date night....well, kinda....

It was our ward dinner tonight.
Brent and I were together...that is what a date is right???
Yes, the kids were there...but really, they just roamed the place.
Okay, so it doesn't pass as date night...but at least I got picture with my hubby out of it...
I had Madi shoot the picture for us in the garage...it was way too windy outside, and we were on the way out the door.
That is why it is photoshopped in the background...
I am NOT an expert photoshopper...
But like I said...at least I have a picture with my hubby.
Doesn't he look so dang cute with the furry face?
That is what Fire fighters do when they are off work...they grow facial hair.
Because they can't when they are on duty...unless it is a mustache...which Brent already tried before!
***********
Anyway...so we enjoyed an evening with our ward family...
Yummy food and great friends.
Good night.
*******************************
*I am Thankful that I did not have to cook dinner tonight...okay, I mean, I am Thankful that Brent didn't have to cook dinner tonight!
*I am Thankful that tomorrow is Saturday...I am really hoping for the energy to get all the things done that I would like to get done!!!
*I am Thankful that I was a winner (one of 8 out of 59 total...) in my fitness challenge...which ends today...YAY!!! (except, get ready, the new one is coming!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to do the wellness challenge. What is it and what do I need to do? I have about 12 more pounds of baby weight to lose so I am willing to try anything. I went back to the gym 3.5 weeks after I had him so I am doing pretty well and am running again. YAY! Let me know :)

Young family said...

Cute picture!

skcoe said...

Stop it. He looks so HANDSOME and mature...I LOVE the facial hair.

You guys are the cutest couple...you're making the rest of us look bad!