Thursday, April 29, 2010

A haircut and some new freckles!

I have been wanting to cut Elsie's hair for a long time.
I wanted a cute bob, kinda like Madi's.
But I knew I couldn't do that...
I also knew that she wouldn't let anyone, but me, near her with a pair of scissors!
So I decided to just trim it up and even it out.
I still think it is darling...maybe a few trims and she will be ready for a real haircut...
It looks so thick and full of body...I love it.
So does she!

This picture of Strip, Dad, and Popsicles are what helped us get through it without her having a fit.
Great job Elsie!
*******************************************
Also...
I LOVE freckles...
And I LOVE freckles on my kids even more!!!
I found two new ones on Porters face today...and I LOVE them!!!
I used to be able to pick out every freckle that Madi and Cassi had.
I think I could still pick out Madi's, but Cassi is getting over-run with them.
I think they are so CUTE!!!!
As you can tell, Porter was sick of having the camera stuck in his face!
I would like to tell you that he stole Elsie's cup, that is why it is pink...
But really, sometimes you gotta just use what is clean...
*********************************
*I am Thankful that I finally picked out a paint color for my chairs. Now I just need to get the paint ON the chairs!!!! I can't wait!!!
*I am Thankful that there are so many of you interested in my Wellness Challenge coming up....I hope to have a website up and running by Monday...I am thinking of starting the challenge June 1...but possible the middle of May...I will let you know.
*I am Thankful that I was a big girl and got up and ran all by my lonesome this morning. I did speed work...and it was pretty fun. But Jenni and Aryn...I don't like to run alone!!!

5 comments:

Jilene said...

I'm interested in your wellness challenge. let me know more about it.

Cami said...

I can't believe how different and thicker her hair looks being trimmed! So cute! I LOVE freckles too! I wish I had some! One time I was talking to Morgan and I said that her freckles on her nose were so cute and I wish I had some and she said well you do! Um no...those are called blackheads...hahaha

I am interested in your wellness challenge, let me know once you have the website up!

Bald n Beautiful said...

I did speed work yesterday too. Although I wasn't alone. I had 3 kid and the cast of Mary Poppins to entertain me.

jgalke said...

Sign me up. I need a good program and some buddies to help me through it.

Megan said...

hey kim do you think she would let me cut her hair. I would love to cut it for her.