Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We love the Holdaways!

We spent some time with Grandpa this morning before he had to go home and sleep before going to work.
And Melodie and Nathan hung out with the kids.
I told Nathan, the boy who is marrying my sister Melodie, how funny I think it is that my kids MAUL him.
It used to be Melodie, along with Ariel and Andy, who would MAUL Brent when we were engaged....
Now it is my kids who are MAULING Nathan...
I told Nathan that his kids will be the ones mauling the boys who come courting my girls.
Funny.
Then we spent the rest of today at the Holdaways house.
It is always fun there with plenty of cousins, bikes, and toys to play with.
It was beautiful weather today.
Complete opposite from yesterday.
So weird!
Owen is always so happy to have another boy around.
He wants so bad for Porter to be his little buddy.
I think they are getting close to it.
Porter is just such a little punk...
But Owen is persistent, and wants to hang out with Porter, even when he is so mean.
Sweet Owee is gonna get himself a little brother in a few days!

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

That is a great picture of Owen and Port!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Owen sure does try so hard to be buddies with him! I think Porter was wearing down by the end... I love Porters reaction to Reagan when he is trying to beat up on her, she just laughs and I think he is expecting her to cry!