Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy to be HOME!!!

Can't you tell how happy they are to be home???
It always cracks me up how they act when we first walk in the house...
Elsie got so excited to see her walker, which we didn't take with us.
Porter started riding all his toys around...
It is always good to get home.

It also cracks me up that Elsie calls Porter 'my baby'. But in these pictures, I am not sure they look much different in age...He is heavier and his head is bigger...pretty soon he is gonna be taller too. But I am sure she will always call him her 'baby'.

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

What great pictures of Elsie and Porter!!! I'm so glad you guys came, and I'm glad you made it home safely! :o)

Jodi Gallagher said...

Home is the best place to be. Cute pics of the kids.

The Holdaway Family said...

I'm glad you made it home, safe and sound! It was so nice seeing you!

Amy said...

Those pictures are so cute! and yes, Porter does look huge!! I dropped a note by your house, but since you weren't home didn't leave you my $10 - so I'll have to drop it by sometime soon.