Thursday, May 27, 2010

Manicures

Madi bites her nails.
She bites them BAD.
We are trying to get her to NOT bite her fingernails.
She wants to stop just as bad as we want her to.
She didn't want me to take a picture of how bad her nails are...
Poor girl!
It is such a bad habit!
So I bought some petite nails and gave them a try.
She is happy.
I hope they last at least a week, and I hope they help to remind her not to bite.
We will see.
But it was a fun night anyway...
The other girls wanted their nails done too.
Cute, cute, cute.


This is what Porter thought about it.


7 comments:

Rachel said...

Easton bites his nails really badly too. And I was concerned that it was because of all he's been through, but I researched it and it's normal for their age. Glad to know he's not the only one. At least you can put fake nails on her! Easton, well not so much :).

Erin said...

so cute! i used to bite my nails really bad, too. my mom kept threatening me, saying things like they eventually would stop growing. i don't know how i stopped (it was around 5th or 6th grade), but now i have to clip & file them constantly because they grow so fast!

Nicole said...

Ouch, my kids use to bite their nails when they were younger, but I put a stop to it... bought that nasty stuff you put on so they won't put them in their mouth. You do have to put it on every 2 days though.

Hope the little mani helps.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Love the manicures! Atleast Porter didn't want his done, my 4 year old always wants his toenails painted blue when we get the paint out!

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

You are such a fun mom!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Reagan is my nail biter. Hers are even lower than Madi's were. I hope the fake nails work...

DTanner said...

So fun! Nice job Kim, they look great.