Friday, May 28, 2010

Another one bites the dust....

Okay...
Maybe not 'bites the dust'...but leaves me for Arizona...same thing, right.
Aryn...who over the last couple months has become one of by best of friends EVER...left today.
I should stop getting myself attached.
I already know Jenni is gonna leave me...not sure when or where...but I know she won't always be two doors down, and that bums me out.
Aryn is someone special.
She is so great at looking at the good and finding the positive.
I am so thankful that she invited my family over for dinner one day.
I felt bad...she was the new one, I should have invited her.
But I am so glad that she started this friendship.
Aryn, I think the world of you and wish the best for you and your family.
This isn't the end...
(I had to get this shot right before we left for our 6 a.m. run this morning...thanks girls for letting me get the picture...you are beautiful...)

2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Much too beautiful to go running! You will make more friends but I bet it is so hard to see such good friends go...

Jenni said...

I am SO sad she is gone! We will all be friends for life though. Miss you Aryn!
Kim, I'm not going anywhere for a while and I will never be too far away. :)