Monday, May 24, 2010

Another SNOWY day!

We woke up to MORE snow this morning!
Just crazy!
But it was a fun and busy day.
We started out by meeting up with Emily at Home Depot to get stuff for Brent and Nathan to put shelving up at Em's house.
Then we headed to Em's and the boys got to work.
I wish I had gotten a shot of the wall of shelves they put it...it looks great!
But here is Em with the kiddos.
They LOVE her!

And this evening the girls hung out with Grandma, Mel, and Nathan by the campfire.
Fun stuff.
Tomorrow is supposed to be better weather...
We'll see.

2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

How quickly you forget how Utah weather works...if you don't like it, wait five minutes and it will change! Glad that you are here and I hope we can work things out to see you today!

Amy said...

Your sis is so cute and it's awesome that your kids love her so much!!! I just love watching the relationships between my kids and my siblings... it's the best!