Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New game...

We are a game family.
We love playing games together.
We love finding a game that will include as many age groups as possible.
Our friends, the Young family, introduced us to this game.
It is so fun...
So we finally went out and got it for ourselves!
It is great cause the little ones can play along...Elsie loves to throw the pieces in too.
It is tricky...but so much fun!
The game is double wide...so you have those two planes where you can try to get your 4 in a row.
The solid pieces are fat pieces that blocks both rows, but you only get two of those per color.
Anyway, we had fun playing it this evening before bed.
*******************************
I am a lucky girl to have such great friends!
Today we went out to celebrate (a little late) Aryn's birthday...
It was fun to sit down and actually talk face to face with them...
Cause we are usually running, when we are chatting!
************************************
*I am Thankful for the rain. It wasn't too gloomy today...but I do want the sun to come out soon.
*I am Thankful that Cassi didn't have a fit when it was time for bed. The last few nights she has panicked after we are done reading and didn't want me to leave. We dealt with this during the summer...and she started to do it again a few days ago...but tonight she went down good with no problems.
*I am Thankful to be blessed with such great friends. The ones who I see everyday, Jenni and Aryn....my long lost sister, that's you Heather...the ones who move away and rip my heart out, Annie....the ones who have known me for what seems like forever, Alesha...and all the other amazing woman that are in my life. (Please do not be offended if I did not name you...there really are WAY too many great friends that I have in my life to name them all!)

4 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

Ahhh Kim, I miss you too. I really wish I could join your running group.I am very good at talking and running as you know!

Young family said...

Hey- I didn't know that I was lost!? :) Our family will get practiced up so that we can have a big connect 4 tounament....

The Holdaway Family said...

That game looks so cool!

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful for you too Kimi! You are very special to me :)