Thursday, April 22, 2010

Elsie Rose.

Yesterday I was going through my old blog posts and I found the video from when Elsie first started to REALLY walk.
I wanted to re post and share with everyone, again, what an amazing girl I think she is.
Isn't that just great?
I remember just before Elsie turned 3, which was July 20, I was a little sad.
Our goal for her was to be walking by age 3.
It didn't seem like we were close to that at all by her birthday.
I knew she was progressing, but I was starting to think that maybe it wouldn't happen.
Maybe she would never walk very far on her own.
But 3 days later...July 23, she surprised us all...and took off, all on her own.
I need a new video to compare how she is doing now...
But she is so fast now...and she has her very own way of sauntering around the room.
Completely adorable, of course.
We are so blessed to have such an amazing little spirit as part of our family.
*************************
*I am so Thankful for this blog. I am thankful for all the wonderful things that I have documented for our family, that I would never have recorded if it weren't for this blog.
*I am Thankful that my little sister Ariel, got things figured out...she is stranded in Paris...(volcano's fault)...Stay safe, Ariel.
*I am Thankful for all the wonderful progress our Elsie bug is making. She is the hardest worker I know. And the best part is...that is just part of who she is.

7 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

She is an amazing little girl. Beautiful and adorable! I love blogging too since it's such a good record of our families! I love reading yours and am glad you post so often!

Amy said...

That picture of her is DARLING!! She really is a special little one and it's so fun to watch her progress through you documenting it!!

Emily Peterson said...

That is the most adorable picture of little miss Elsie Rose!! How I love that sweet little girl!!

Chalisse Martineau said...

She is so amazing! Elsie has accomplished so much!

The Holdaway Family said...

How blessed we are to have such a sweet girl in our family! I love her little saunter and she not only walks but she glides!

Megan said...

She is an amazing little girl, but she has been blessed with awesome parents to help her be so amazing. Love you guys!

jessica Smith-fisher said...

Elsie has made such wonderful progress in the past few month. I sure miss working with her. She was always such an hard worker and had a positive attitude. Your whole family is amazing. I can't wait to hear about the next milestones Elsie meets. :)