Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Just hanging out

We wanted to go to the park and play with our new Badminton set....well, we wanted to do that yesterday too...but the weather is just not cooperating!
Arg...
So we wrestled a little bit and pulled out the games and it made for a fun night.
We also watched the last half of one of the LIFE shows we hadn't finished yet.Spend time with the ones you LOVE!
********************
*I am Thankful for my family...and every crazy minute we have together.
*I am Thankful that we are two weeks out from Brent's surgery and things are going so well...he goes back tot the doctor tomorrow and I guess he will start physical therapy stuff...which is always no fun for him!
*I am Thankful that laundry is getting done...I don't like laundry...but i am happy when it is getting done!

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

GREAT pics of Cassi & Porter!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Cassi just makes me laugh!