Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's FINALLY open!!!

They finally removed the fences that blocked us from our new park!
We noticed it was open when we got home last night...but it was too late to go over.
So we took advantage of the nice weather today and went to the park.
It is nice and big and doesn't seem too crowded even when there is a ton of kiddos!
It is gonna be nice to have it so close to us.
Porter thought he was a pretty big boy in the swing!
Kinda weird, but the park doesn't have baby swings...oh well...there is plenty of other things for them to do!
**************************
*I am Thankful we missed the bad weather in Evanston, the bad weather in Utah, and I hear that we skipped over some bad weather while we were gone from Idaho. We did pretty good!
*I am Thankful that I got a really great run in this morning! Thanks Aryn!
*I am Thankful that Elsie wore her eye patch today with not really any problems. We weren't sure how it would go over...but I think we can do it every day. We will see!

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

It will be so nice to have a park close by! Porter looks very happy in the swing!