Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Best buddies...

It was so much fun to watch these two kiddos play with each other.
Abi was so sweet with Elsie.
They have a very sweet little relationship with each other and it was fun to be able to stay with my sister Rachel so these two could have all the time they wanted with each other!
My other girls had a blast with Abi too.
She is just a fun little girl.
Thanks Rachel, for letting us stay with you guys!
*********************************
We are home now!
It was a great trip...but SO nice to be back home!
I am ready for my own bed.
Brent didn't have a terrible relaxing trip...only because it was hard for him to ever get comfy, so he didn't ever sleep very good.
So he is happy to be home...even though that doesn't mean he will get great sleep here either...maybe in another week.
The trip home was good.
Elsie was so tired, but wouldn't sleep...so she had a couple meltdowns.
But Porter traveled like a Champ!!!
**********************************
*I am Thankful to be home, safe and sound!
*I am Thankful that we got the chance to visit with our families. It had been such a long time (by our standards, anyway...) So it was nice to be able to see as many family members as we did!
*I am Thankful that right now I get to go get in my Jammies and go watch LOST with my hubby.

No comments: