Monday, April 12, 2010

Exhausted!!!

Oh man...I need sleep!
These guys are having so much fun!
But we are also ready to go home.
You know how it is...so great to get away...but always great to get home!
Porter and Owen.
Owen was so excited to have another boy round.
But all Porter did was beat on Owen...but Owen liked that too, cause that is what boys do, right???
Thanks Owen for putting up with him!
***************************
We spent the whole morning over at Emmy's house.
The kids had all kinds of fun there.
I should have gotten more pictures than I did...oh well.
I tried to take a picture of Emily with the kiddos...but Elsie had just gotten a sliver and she was pretty upset..so she didn't want any part of the picture...
But I did get this one before the group shot...testing my lighting...
I thought it was so sweet.
Elsie was showing Emmy her sliver...
***************************************
*I am Thankful that my kids have such a special bond with Aunt Emmy. Porter is a little stinker...but he has no problem going to Emily...he just loves her...just like the other kiddos do!
*I am Thankful that I got to go for a nice run this morning...but I miss my running girls, Aryn and Jenni!
*I am Thankful, again, for such wonderful families in our lives. We are blessed to have such great people in our lives!

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

I'm so glad you guys came over! I loved being with the kids (and you and Brent too!) - can't wait to see you all again. :o)

MegJill said...

Cute picture! My sister just named her baby Emmy. Her real name is Emerson, but they call her Emmy
That is scary that you were a witness! I would have been scared to let the girl know which direction I came from. I'm a chicken too!

The Holdaway Family said...

I think that Owen likes Porter because he isn't clinging on to him. Porter makes Bruce and me laugh so hard, I love his scowl!