Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another great day!

It has been another fun day.
We got to go to church with Grandma and Grandpa Matthews..which is always a fun time.
We hung out for a bit before we packed up.
Then we headed to Springville.
So now we are here with the Peterson side of the family.
And we had a really fun afternoon!
Our trips home have become full of farm animals!!!
And we love it.
In Springville they have chickens and goats and my Mom has her bees...which are very cool!
They usually have a big dinner here on Sunday evenings with everyone who still lives in the area...which is the majority.
So it was the perfect time to come and visit with everyone...except the Idahoans...one in Idaho falls...the other in Moscow.
Oh ya...and the one in Paris!

There was a lot going on there this afternoon.
My Mom just found out that they actually own more land then they thought at the back of the lot...so now they have a forest...and all the little cousins have made a clubhouse out of a hollowed out pine tree.
***********************
Also...I was an eye witness to a crime!
Some people got pulled over in front of the homestead...and as I was walking up from the back of the lot I saw a girl chuck something into a bush.
Well, Brent went to check it out and it was a baggie of marijuana.
So he got one of the cops...told him and I had to come and pick out the girl who did it.
Which is hard...you always think you could pick the right person out...but it was tough!
Anyway...that all got taken care of...I just hope she didn't follow us to get back at me!!!
But it sure got my heart pumping...
But I am a scardy cat.
**************************
Then we had a campfire back in the 'forest'.
Marshmallows and all.
I am sure we will have another full day tomorrow...
So I better get to bed!
**************************
*I am Thankful that we got to see so much of the family today...
*I am Thankful that all the kids are asleep...Cassi had two naps today...you can tell how much sleep she got last night with the cousins!!! But I am glad she still got to sleep tonight!
*I am Thankful for the great weather that we can get outside and enjoy each other!!!

2 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hey Kim, Do you want my red metal fire engine truck? It would make a really cute planter in a garden or if Brent wanted to put rubber on two of the wheels then Porter could ride in it? I've got pics of it on my photograghy blog. I thought I'd ask while your down. You could pick it up on your way back to Idaho. Email me. I live in A.F now. If not that's fine, I was just going to garage sale it but thought of you first.

Young family said...

cute picture... Elsie does look a little concerned....
And glad to hear you were such a good crime solver... my heart would have been pounding too!