Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tree hugger!

We sure love our Sunday strolls to the park...if only they would open the actual park up!!!
Anyway...
Trees are fun too.
Isn't that a great picture of Elsie hugging the tree...
*********
We had another great day.
Church, rest, dinner, then park.
Great day.
Elsie has really been on my mind the last couple days.
I am feeling anxious about tomorrow.
I know that lots of kids go under anesthesia EVERY DAY...
But I just worry about my little girl.
You know.
I know everything will be okay and she will come out just fine...I just wish I could hold her the whole time.
I hope we can be there when she wakes up...
She is gonna be one mad little girl if we aren't there!
And I hope she isn't in too much pain.
She is our sweet Angel, you know.
***************************************
*I am Thankful for the nice weather today...everyone is so much happier when we are outside!
*I am Thankful that tomorrow is almost here, and therefore, almost over...right?
*I am Thankful that we got the kids to bed at a good time tonight...despite the light outside, and their minds telling them..."hey wait...it isn't bed time!!!"

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Good luck tomorrow! Your in our thought and prayers. We love all you guys!

Cami said...

I love that pic of Elsie hugging the tree! What's she going under anesthesia for?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know she was having surgery :(
What for? We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know how it goes. Love you.

MegJill said...

Good Luck to Elsie, and to you too! I hope everything goes well. It is those times when your children have a sickness, surgery, pain, etc. that you realize just how deeply you love them and want to keep them safe. (Not that you didn't realize it before. I'm sure you would much rather do without the anesthesia!)
Her tree hugging picture is adorable!

Jodi Gallagher said...

I hope all goes well for cute little Elsie! She sure is a sweet little thing! Hang in there :)