Saturday, March 13, 2010

Full day...

Okay...well, Brent had a full day.
we are doing some stuff in our downstairs bathroom...we are putting molding stuff up...but wanted it smooth underneath...after trying to sand the wall, we decided to put plaster on the wall and then sand it down.
It worked great...but made a huge mess...
This is Brent after only one wall...
(Aren't you mad HE got those lashes???)
***************************
Then we went out and did some shopping...
Brent waited in the car with the babies while Madi, Cassi and I went to Hobby Lobby...love it!!!
Then we went to Lowe's...to pick out grout for the floor...then we decided to get some tile to tile the counter top...
Madi had fun helping Brent by putting in the spacers...
And since I just can't wait for the finished product...
Here is a little sneak peek.
Imagine the cabinets white, and there will be some other cool stuff...
So exciting!
******************************
* I am Thankful to have a handy man of a husband...
*I am Thankful that usually he goes along with the projects that I want to start...
*I am Thankful I get to go relax with him and watch a movie now!

1 comment:

Young family said...

Wow guys, that will look great! You really are going to town on your house!!! How fun!
How is the potty training going with no bathroom downstairs???