Friday, March 12, 2010

DATE NIGHT ***family edition****

Tonight we decided to go out on a date...
ALL of us.
Brent puts on a good face...but he hates when I make us do dumb pictures like this...
But when I am old, I am gonna WANT these pictures...and he will too.
He is a good sport.
*
On a side note...
Madi is NOT that tall...yet.
She is standing on a trunk...as well as Cassi.
Cassi, I promise, is a very happy child.
She just chooses NOT to smile...something she WON'T like when she gets older!
So when we finally got out the door...we headed to Red Robin, of course.
Lots of fun and the kids all ate good.
Then we headed to Krispy Kreme to get a dozen glazed doughnuts!
I am using my free day, for those of you who are keeping a sharp eye on me...
Oh, and that was WORTH it!
Yummy!
Doesn't that make you want a doughnut???
**********************
We rented 'Where the Wild Things Are' from Redbox.
I am still undecided about the movie.
We don;t have the book, I wish we did.
I know that it has way more than the book did...but from what I remember from the last time I read it...the movie did a very good job portraying the feelings you feel when you read the book.
If that makes any sense.
**********************
And now the kiddos are off to bed.
And we aren't that far off either!
**********************
Today we tried potty training.
She didn't go all day, until about 12:00ish...
That was encouraging...cause to us we thought that means she can 'hold' it...which is something we weren't sure she could.
Anyway...then she had two huge accidents about 10 minutes apart.
But you have to have accidents for her to learn that feeling to have to go, right!
Then after physical therapy she had a nap, so I put a diaper on...and when we went out I put one on again.
So she never went on the potty yet.
We will try again tomorrow.
Wish us luck!
************************
Brent tiled the bathroom floor today.
It looks so great!
We have other plans...I can't wait to post the finished project!
************************
*I am Thankful for my sweet family...even though we drive each other nuts...every last one of us!!!
*I am Thankful for the family that threw away their dresser...which I snatched up after my morning run this morning...
*I am Thankful that it is the WEEKEND!!! Now if only it was good weather for us!!!

No comments: