Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Cass...

Cassi fits into an unfortunate place in our family.
Madi is the oldest and gets all kinds of responsibilities.
Elsie Gets a lot of attention with her therapies we have at home and the attention she gets just when we are out and about.
And Porter is the baby AND the boy.
Sometimes Cassi kinda gets lost in the mix.
Or she gets in trouble a lot.
Trying to get our attention.
But this little girl is one amazing little kid.
She has the kindest heart and would give the shirt off her back to anyone.
She has a beautiful singing voice.
Loves addition.
Can read like a CHAMP!
Has a great memory.
Loves to draw and paint, and is very good.
She is very tender hearted and gets her feelings hurt easily.
She is our cuddler...pretty much the only one who cuddles with me.
I need to make a more conscience effort not to push her to the side.
Now, don't start thinking we are horrible parents...
You all know what the middle child syndrome is.
I just wanted to write a little note about her.
Because we do love her so much.
She is such an important part of our family.
(And isn't she a beautiful little girl?)
Love you Cass!!!
*****************************************
*I am Thankful that I figured out (with some help) what was making my tummy/back so miserable. Bananas people....I am allergic to bananas!!!
*I am Thankful that Elsie likes to sit on the potty...cause tomorrow we are gonna try the 'potty train in 3 day' method. We have no idea if she even has control over it...but we are gonna give it a try. Wish us luck!!!
*I am Thankful for my sweet family and for the individual personalities they each have. Now I just need to figure out how to be the best Mom I can be for those specific personalities!

7 comments:

MegJill said...

Every picture I see of Cassi I think how beautiful she is! Your whole family is beautiful. You two make some good lookin' kids!
So glad you found out about the bananas! I hope you can still enjoy them sometimes. After a while maybe try fruit smoothies with them in it. I would do that or just eat an inch of a banana each day. It was a sad day to find out they were the trouble, but a small bite was okay. More than that and it was pain for the next 3 hours!

Young family said...

We think Cassi is pretty neat too! I look at her, and can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a sweet heart!
Kim, you already are the best mom! I admire you and the sweet family you are raising!

Emily Peterson said...

Cassi is an amazing little girl!! Her smile and her eyes just brighten up a room! I loved the time I got to spend reading with her and making cookies with her!!

Nancy said...

I can't do bananas either. It is crazy????

Sara said...

Cassi sounds so much like Bradley! I feel bad that Brad seems to have middle child syndrome! I try to give him one-on-one time when I get home from teaching. Russell is at school at that time and SJ and Samantha usually are taking their nap. I can tell a difference in Brad when he does get a little extra time with me.

Megan said...

I love my cass! she is georgeous! She has always been my bud

Megan said...

I love my cass! she is georgeous! She has always been my bud