Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our Sunday Tradition...

There is nothing better than having a routine.
There is something that feels safe and secure about having a routine.
I LOVE that we, the Terry's and us, are heading to the park every Sunday afternoon.
The kids can run and be free.
The dogs can run and be free.
(The husbands can run and be free!)
It is just nice.
It was great weather, it started to rain a few drops on our way home...but no big deal.
The best part...the kids are WORN-OUT!!!




***************************************
*I am Thankful for the amazing people I get to come in contact with when I go to church. Also the amazing people who teach my kids in their classes. There really are such wonderful people there!
*I am Thankful that everyone seems to be feeling better. So far everyone will be going to school tomorrow.
*I am Thankful that I get to start back up on projects tomorrow!!! YAY!!!

No comments: