Friday, March 26, 2010

Not always so peachy...

Do you ever feel like this...............................?
Or this.........................?
Well today was definitely one of those days.
I am not sure why, except when things get a little hard sometimes everything else tumbles down too, you know what I mean?
Well, first of all I thought I could bring Brent home early this morning...but didn't get him home until 5:00 this evening.
Which is probably good, they can help him there a lot better than I can here.
But we have all he needs here now and we will get things figured out soon enough.
Nothing really bad happened today...just one of those days.
One you just want to go to bed and start all over!
I am sure tomorrow will be a great day...hopefully we will have great weather and get the kids outside to play...
***********************************
Just a side note...the kiddos are happy...
I told Porter to pinch his nose, that is his new thing, to plug his nose when I change his diaper...but he must have been having a hard time finding that nose...and Elsie was just kinda in a daze watching what Porter was doing...silly kids...
*****************************************
*I am Thankful that Heather was willing to take my kids today while I went and got Brent form the hospital. That a bunch...It would have been a madhouse to haul all four kids there with me!
*I am Thankful for the nice nurses who have been taking care of Brent. They were very nice and helpful and let me know everything I need to know to best take care of him...
*I am Thankful we are going to bed soon!


2 comments:

Charlie Martineau said...

I hope today went better! Tell Uncle Brent we are thinking of him and hope he heals up quickly!

Charlie Martineau said...

This is really Chalisse!!