Saturday, March 27, 2010

Better day...

Well, things went pretty smooth last night.
Brent was pretty comfortable, we got him his medicines at the right times...things went good.
He was having a hard time getting comfortable today.
The nurse called from the hospital today to see how he was doing.
She said that today would be the hardest day for him.
But he did good and even got a nap in this afternoon, which was good.
**************************
The kids have been pretty good today.
It wasn't great timing to do this over spring break...but then again, they can be great help when they put their minds to it...so we will see how things play out.
The kids were out in the sandbox again for a while today.
Porter had his face covered...so I wanted pictures of it...
He moves so much, it is hard to get a good picture.
So I end up taking a ton.
Then when I go through, there are way too many to cut down...
So here were some favs.
The middle one is what he does when you ask for a kiss.
Yummy!
Isn't he such a cutie!!!
**********************************
The kids made their own little reclining invention...
Hmmm.....
*****************************
And I just thought this was cool, and the girls liked it too!
I was cleaning up under Porters chair after dinner and found this guitar shaped puddle of milk.
Pretty cool, right???
*********************************
*I am Thankful that today is almost over, since it should have been Brent's hardest day...so here is to better days!
*I am Thankful for the little cat nap I stole today while laying on Cassi's bed with sounds of Made and Elsie playing in the background. Cassi was at a birthday party and Porter and Brent were in bed.
*I am Thankful the tomorrow is Sunday. Hopefully things will go well at church with the kids...it has been a while since I have taken them all to church on my own!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

What a hunk little Port is! Bridge does teh same thing for kissess...except to Grandma cin And Grandma South...for them he actually puckers up! Funny little dudes. Glad today was a better day! Thinking of you all!

Cami said...

That guitar shaped milk puddle is crazy!

Jenni said...

How awesome is that milk spill!