Sunday, March 28, 2010

Expert walker!!!

I just have to brag a little bit about my little Elsie Rose.
I think she is amazing...but everyone knows that.
Elsie has really been walking, really well.
We haven't taken her walker to church for the last couple weeks and thought I would just hold her hand down the hall.
Well, Elsie has refused to hold my hand and wants to walk it herself.
She stays close to the side, usually, so she can get back up if she falls.
But even in the crowded halls, she wants to do it all on her own.
I just love it.
And she has such confidence in her walk...
She wags her little arms side to side, swings her hips.
It is just adorable!
She is such an example to our family of hard work and perseverance.
We are so blessed to have this little angel in our lives!
**********************************
Dad missed out little trip to the park today.
He is still hurting pretty bad.
But I figured he could use some quiet time, so he headed to the park.
There is a metal thing of sorts...seems like a top of one of those carport things...
Well, the kids had a blast playing on it.
It kind of looks like he might be trying to help...but I think he is trying to pull Madi down!



********************************
*I am Thankful that my early morning runs start back up tomorrow...hopefully I can get enough sleep tonight!
*I am Thankful that I made it to church today with all the kids, and they all did pretty well.
*I am Thankful that I have the big kids home to help all this week...okay, that is hopeful wishing...lets hope they realize how much I need their help and for them to get along and hopefully they will just do it!!!

6 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Yeah Elsie!!! I am SO happy for all of the progress she is making!!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Elsie, you are so amazing! We love hearing all about her progress and hard work!

That park looks like a lot of fun, too!

skcoe said...

That's a great thing to brag about! Isn't it funny how much older she looks without the walker? Cute girl!

The Holdaway Family said...

Way to go Elsie! What a fun day at the park, hopefully Brent can join you soon!

Sara said...

Elsie is so amazing! I love that first picture where her tongue is sticking out a little. So CUTE!!!

Erin said...

elsie is just plain amazing & so darling, too. all your kids are so cute!