Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter F.H.E.

It is way too late for me to be blogging...
But I wanted to write a little something about Madi's F.H.E. tonight.
For her Activity Days last week, they made Easter F.H.E. kits.
Madi stayed up in bed that night they brought them home and looked up each scripture.
She was very excited about sharing it with us.
So tonight we did it...even though it was a crazy madhouse with the little ones.
I am very proud of Madi for doing it, and I am sure she will want to head up more F.H.E. for our family!
******************************************
*I am Thankful that things are getting better for Brent. If we can just get a few more days behind us, we will be in good shape!
*I am Thankful that we get to do Family Home Evening as a family...we need to be better about it...it is so hard with the little ones, but that is no excuse!!!
*I am Thankful that I get to get in bed RIGHT NOW!!!

3 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

I used to love planning and teaching FHE when I was little. I hope my kids will do it too. Poor Scott teachers every lesson (with the kids help) while wrestle David.

The Holdaway Family said...

I love it when our kids help keep us on the straight and narrow. On Sunday I wasn't feeling well and I just wanted to skip church, well Bailey said, "Can you call the Wilson's and see if I can go with them?" That was enough to make me feel guilty and suck it up and go to church.

Jennece said...

Yay! I am glad that all the hard work of putting all those tedious things together payed off and that she enjoyed doing that!