Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crazy Boy!

I feel like I have forgotten all the funny things the big girls did when they were little.
I remember little things, but I don't remember when they did it, how old they were, what they looked like doing it, and all the stuff like that.
This is why I love blogging.
If I hadn't recorded how much I loved Porter holding onto my thumb when he was little (seen here), I would have forgotten all about it!
But now it recorded forever!!!
Anyway, this little dude is nuts.
He loves when we put blankets on his head, and he runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
I swear he is just wanting to run into stuff!
Crazy boy.
Brent says it is good...shows he will be great inside a fire!!!
He will grab a towel while we are folding clothes, and throw it over his head and take off.
He is gonna be a little goof ball.
He is really starting to LOVE making us laugh.
I just love him!
*******************************
Brent has been doing really good today!
He has been up and about.
He still has his arm in a sling.
It has to be out, like in a handshake position for 3 weeks.
Not too comfortable, especially to sleep.
But he is doing good.
I have learned that I just can't run things around this house without him.
How pathetic is that.
My kids have been eating not the best prepared meals...cause Brent is the ones who makes the awesome dinners!
The house is a wreck, cause, let's face it...I am not the clean one in this relationship.
So I am Thankful to him for letting the last few days slide while I try to take care of 5 kids!
But I am trying.
I am just glad he is doing good...but I definitely don't want him to over do it!!!
**********************************
*I am Thankful for DVR, so we can watch LOST commercial-less!!! Even though I am going mad crazy watching it!!!
*I am Thankful that I am starting to work on the girls Easter dresses. Yes, I am insane, I am not sure why I am always do this to myself, but the fact is, I do...so I deal with it!!! If I actually get them done, they will be darling!
*I am Thankful that Jenni got me out for a run this morning, even though it was raining! It was actually refreshing!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my heck they really are twins. I was laughing my head off cuz Bridge pulled a sweater of mine off my bed and put it over his head and was wandering around. he also has started tipping his head to one side while he walks...and just giggles. And today, he had little Carhart bibs on and found some plastic easter eggs and put them in there. I can't wait for Port and Bridge man to get together!

Amy said...

Porter is hilarious! You need to send him over to our house to play - he would fit right in with my crazy boys!! I'm glad Brent is doing well too - you are super woman taking care of all those people!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Porter is so Cute! It's so funny how boys have so much more energy and can go nonstop all day!

Nicole said...

Ok, so I don't always leave comments, but to let you know I'm still reading, I thought I better say something. lol Your family is really adorable, your a great mom. Love these pictures of Porter, what a boy!

Brittany said...

So funny! Oh Porter, you silly goose.

Glad Ben is feeling better!

Brittany said...

PS. Kimmie, I just wanted you to know that I have been running 2 miles every Mon, Wed and Fri. You are my inspiration! Perhaps sometime when we are both in Etown at the same time- we should go for a little jont. (I'm sure you will still kick my trash--but it would be fun!)