Wednesday, March 31, 2010

End of March!

I can't believe that March is over!!!
This year is just flying by!!!
****************
The kids have been making their own casts and slings out of anything they can find around the house.
Wanting to be like Dad in his sling that makes his arm stick out like he is gonna shake your hand.
They think it is fun...and I just love the creativity in Cassi's sling! Made by Madi, of course!

As soon as I got the camera out...Madi ripped the cast she made off her leg.
She didn't want me taking a picture of it...
But I asked if it was okay to take one with her wearing her Fievel hat!
I think it is so cute on her...you should see Porter wearing it...now he looks just like Fievel!
***********************
So I am realizing more and more how much Brent does around the house...I know he is a big part of how the house runs...but man...I can't do anything by myself!
Tonight we decided to make 'Firehouse Chicken'.
But I had no clue how to make it...and Brent was hooked up to his ice machine...plus he's no good with just one arm! (ha, ha...he is, just teasing!)
So I just followed what he told me to do, and made the dish.
Yummy!
We figure that it turns out better when we do it together!
It was like that Ratatouille movie.
I was Linguini , and Brent was Remy.
Fun stuff!
*********************************
*I am Thankful that it didn't pour rain (or snow) today!
*I am Thankful that I got my shopping done, FINALLY....I should have gone on Monday...we had nothing good to eat!
*I am Thankful I didn't put make-up on today, so I don't have to take it off...

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

I love that Cassi's "cast" and boots match!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Cute pics! The hat looks great on Maddi!

MegJill said...

I love that you are glad you didn't put make-up on! I always skip out on taking it off. Too tired by the time I go upstairs. And I look for days when nothing special is going on and then get so excited that I don't have to get ready! Poor husband though. He has to come home in the evenings to a wife who looks like she just woke up!