Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nice sunny, happy, day!

Well, it was a great day.
I had a little more motivation today.
I put the final coat on the cabinet in the bathroom and Brent sealed the grout.
So it is all done...just no picture yet.
Sorry, tomorrow I will get it up.
I helped in Cassi class then got home and found out that Brent had been calling me to get to the hospital because my friend Alesha was close to having her baby.
My phone was set to vibrate...but I guess it is not working, cause I didn't get the call!
So I rushed to the hospital and made it just in time.
Alesha did an amazing job and everything went so smoothly.
Her new little man is absolutely adorable...I would post pictures...but I think I should let her post pictures before I do.
It is amazing to see a new life come into this world!
Thanks Alesha for letting me be a part of your special day!
***************************
I came home and did homework with Cassi, laundry and put the doors on the cabinets.
We made a run to Albertsons came home and Dad made shish ka bobs!
Our fav!
It was such a nice warm afternoon we decided to have a picnic.
Oh I so excited for when we get to do this every night!
So it was a great day.
*******************************
*I am Thankful that Alesha invited me to be there for their babies birth. It was really amazing!
*I am Thankful for my new calling I got tonight...hush, hush...
*I am Thankful that we got to get out in the nice fresh air this afternoon!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Kimmie I LOVE all your posts. Can't wait to hear what your new calling is!!! Picnic weather sounds great. Bridge LOVES being outside....just needs to quit raining and snowing around these parts! Are you guys still coming up for Easter. I hope so!!! We're goign to E-town on Easter Sudnay!

tyler family said...

Such a cute picture Kim. You're family is beautiful!

Young family said...

What a super cute picture! Good luck with things tomorrow! We will be thinking of you..

The Holdaway Family said...

oooh, I am anxious to hear what your new calling is!