Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LIFE...

The kids got their homework done in time for us to sit down and watch the first 'episode' of LIFE.
If you have ever seen Planet Earth...this is made by the same people.
It is amazing.
It is on the Discovery channel and we are DVRing it so we can watch it with the kids when we have time to sit down.
They have been begging to watch it and so it was nice to finally get the chance.
Elsie was so excited about every animal it showed.
It really is an amazing show and you should watch it (or DVR it) if you can!!!
********************************
And here is a semi-before and after of the bathroom.
Before we had a chair rail and we did originally have a toilet...ha ha...
And it was just linoleum flooring.
So we are very happy with the after.
At some point I think I am going to have Brent put up a little rim at the top so I can sit picture frames on it...but for now I am okay without it.
I need a few accessories...a cute rug for the sink, and basket for the curling irons and blow dryer...
But how do you like it???
************************************
So tomorrow is the day.
hanks for all the calls for a good luck wish and to let us know he is in your thoughts.
We aren't sure yet if they are gonna keep him overnight.
Actually, the whole day is kind of up in the air.
So wish us luck...
I will try to get another picture with the correct shoulder marked 'YES'.
I think that is so funny!
**************************************
I got to go out with some great friends today.
My friend Lyric has been cooped up in her house after she had back surgery about 2 weeks ago.
We wanted to bring her lunch and hang out...but she wanted OUT of the house!
And we had a lot of fun.
It is so great to have such great friends!
**************************************
*I am Thankful, like I said before, for such great friends. Real down to earth people that are easy to talk to.
*I am Thankful that tomorrow is almost here, and therefore almost over! We just want to get it done so we can get going on the recovery!!!
*I am Thankful that I have so many people willing to take my rag-a-muffin kids for us tomorrow! Like I said before, we have such great people in our lives!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh I LOVE the bathroom....Especially the wall behind the toilet! It looks so cute. Do you hire out? Good luck tomorrow!!! Your in our prayers

Cami said...

Love the bathroom! It's beautiful!

Amy said...

Good luck tomorrow! Your bathroom looks great!! Love the clean, white look in a bathroom.

The Holdaway Family said...

Good luck Brent! you are in our thoughts and prayers.

I love the bathroom!

MegJill said...

Your board and batten walls are beautiful!!! Was is hard? And the mirror frame makes a huge difference. And did you paint the cabinet or is it new? The bathroom looks wonderful!
And good luck on the surgery!

Jennece said...

Good luck today, hope all goes well. Love the bathroom, looks great!