Monday, March 08, 2010

Never too young...

...To have chores.......right?
Usually every day there is a load in the dish washer for Cassi to unload.
That is her job.
And Madi loads.
Today Cassi really didn't want to do it...until Elsie offered her help.
It was so cute to watch them unload the dishwasher together...
It took longer, but I don't care.
It was very cute.
Cassi pulled the chair up to the drawer for her and handed her a spoon, or fork and Elsie would put it in the right spot.
Good work girlies!
Now I need to make a chore chart for Elsie...
She is my clean one...she could whip this whole house into shape!
Doesn't she looks so happy!
****************************************
I also found a mega block and gave it to Porter and told him to put it away.
I didn't expect him to.
But I watched him walk into the family room and put it in the Mega block truck!
Yippee...another person for a chore chart!
Pretty soon, this house will be immaculate!!!
(But don't hold your breathe!!!)
***************************************
*I am Thankful for the Wii that helped to provide out F.H.E. tonight.
*I am Thankful that my kids are reminding us about F.H.E., because we kinda forget sometimes!!! But we are gonna work on it!
*I am Thankful that I am about to put my last load of laundry in the dryer after two FULL days of laundry!!!

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Good job Elsie!! And Cassi!! And Porter too!!

Elsie's hair is getting so long!

The Holdaway Family said...

What good helpers. Reagan loves to help wash walls and will sometimes put her toys away but lately she has been saying, "My back hurts, I can't clean up my toys." What a stinker!

Sara said...

What great helpers! I keep trying to implement chores, but I can never stay on top of it! I guess it also makes it hard that my oldest is only 6. But, I can give Samantha small things to help out with. My house would really benefit from my kids doing chores!!!

I love that Porter put away the megablock! He is a smart boy!