Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ants...and a Sunday stroll

The Ants are back.
Brent and I are not excited...
Elsie, on the other hand...LOVES THE ANTS!!!
She found one on the kitchen floor this morning and followed him for quite a while...
Then found another and followed him.
Brent and I talked...we need to get her an ant farm...she would love that.
Does anyone have one of those???
It is so cute...she talks to them with her face about an inch from the ant.
Pretty funny.
Too bad we have to kill them...right!
**************************************
I can't wait until it is nice all the time so we can walk to the park and kick the soccer ball, throw the tennis ball or Frisbee for the dog, and just be out together as a family.
Today while Brent had dinner in the oven, we decided to take a stroll down the road to our park.
The play part is STILL fenced off...
Something to do with insurance not covering it yet...
But we had the whole soccer field to run and play.
I just love getting out in the nice weather!
I just had to include this picture because I thought it was so funny.
Madi is a few feet behind him...but it looks like the ball is right at his head...classic...well, I thought so anyway!
*************************************
*I am Thankful that Elsie finally got teachers for her Sunbeam class...and she is so excited about them...she was so good and let me leave her there in primary. And she stayed the whole time...no problem! Now I only need to get Porter in to nursery...
*I am Thankful for our parents (the Grandparents)...It is so nice to talk to them each week.
*I am Thankful for each one of my kids. They really are such great people. I would love to give them more individual attention. I think that will be my goal for this next Wellness Week Challenge!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

I thought the ball was going right for his head too. I'm sure you can get an ant farm off the internet!

Jodi Gallagher said...

We bought a ant farm from Toys R Us. I wish we still had it and I'd send it to you but we got rid of it. Check there.

The Holdaway Family said...

I totally thought that the ball was going to hit him right in the head...very classic!

The Holdaway Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Holdaway Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Holdaway Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Holdaway Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Holdaway Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DTanner said...

We got rid of ants using this granular stuff that we got at Walmart. Worked like a charm.