Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's for Daddy!!!

Happy Valentines Day DAD!!!
How do you get a boy to look manly holding a pink heart???
You tape it to his basketball...(he ripped it off immediately after this picture!)

Poor little sweet pea!!! She was feeling really bad today!
But she sure LOVES her Daddy!!!

Notice her ponytails...cute, right???
This girlie LOVES her Daddy!

Madi Bell took a while to figure out what she wanted to do for her Valentine...
Pretty cute!
And tasty!

I LOVE you baby!
Happy Valentines Day!!!
(Please check YES!)

4 comments:

skcoe said...

So clever! I love the red vine heart, it's my favorite. :)

Brittany said...

Very cute!

The Holdaway Family said...

Cute pictures! When did Porter turn into a little man???? He looks so grown up!

DTanner said...

So cute! I wish you lived closer so you could teach me all of your talents. Love the curls in the shape of a heart.