Monday, February 15, 2010

Fresh air...

Man...we need Spring!!!
No school again today...and again...we had to get out of the house!!!
This morning the big girls and I headed to Hobby Lobby so they could pick out their Valentines gift.
Madi got modeling clay, and a box that looks like a book, with a hidden compartment...ohhhh....
Cassi also got some colorful clay, and an eraser for our white board...she wanted a lunch box for her school snacks, and I told her we could look at Walmart, cause we were gonna go grocery shopping anyway.
The girls were surprisingly good helpers at Walmart...
We got the shopping done in good time and minimal fighting or begging.
Cassi found the perfect lunchbox...but somehow it got lost...I need to look at the receipt to see if we even purchased it to begin with...
Later on we headed to the park for some basketball.
We are definitely outdoors people...we get so crazy inside with nothing to do!!!
Cassi split her time between the play park and hoops.
She got pretty good at getting the ball up there...

Elsie is doing much better...she still has a nasty cough that makes her throw up at times...
She wet to bed at 4:30 yesterday afternoon, and slept this morning until 7:30...
15 hours should make one feel rejuvenated, right???
She did wake up once at 10:30 for a new diaper, but immediately wanted to go back to bed and again at 4:30 when she had a fever.
I gave her some Ibuprofen and she wanted right back in bed.
I am glad she is feeling better...but I still think she is gonna have to miss a few days of school this week!
Darn-it!

Madi, Madi, Madi...
She has quite the knack for Basketball.
She had so much fun with her Dad today...
She definitely could beat me in a round of H-O-R-S-E...

Porter...aka Trouble!!!
No, he was a good boy...
He was pretty mad when he found Elsie's empty fruit snack bag...with nothing for him.
Turkey!
He is a pretty good Basketball player too!!!

Like I said we had a lot of fun!
I had fun too!
Too bad I don't ever take pictures of myself having that said FUN...
I am gonna be better about taking pictures of me...or try to.
*****************************************
* I am Thankful that Brent is such an involved Daddy!
*I am Thankful that Elsie got the sleep she needed...she is one sad kid when she doesn't feel well.
*I am Thankful for the chance I get to go right now and cuddle with my hubby for a little movie...oops...better go, he is waiting....



No comments: