Sunday, February 28, 2010

Split-personality weather!!!

Seriously!!!
Rain, sunshine, bitter cold wind...then more sunshine!
Oh well...at least the kids are getting outdoors...something that we miss very much in the winter time!
Sure they go out...but not for long.
This nice weather keeps them out, and happy.
Today was a beautiful day and the kiddos had fun outside...
Like I have said before...I LOVE when they don't fight...and when they are outside happy, busy...they are so nice to each other!
It makes me happy!!!

Chalk on the trampoline...what a great idea!!!

Wrong way buddy!


Our girlies! Poor Elsie...I put her eye drops in today...and she turned her head, and one dropped went over the bridge of her nose...and dilated that one too...so she was pretty squinty outside with the bright sun...but there was no way she would let me keep her indoors. Since that eye didn't get the full dose, hopefully it will be worn off tomorrow!!!

*********************************************

Also, this morning I got to sleep in and have breakfast in bed...well, breakfast brought to me in bed anyway...so sweet, another early birthday gift!

**********************************************

*I am Thankful for the sun!!!

*I am Thankful for a nice, relaxing day spent with my sweet little family...I love them so much!!!

*I am Thankful for Sundays when we get to call the Grandmas!!! My kids look forward to it so much!!! (Did I say this last Sunday? Oh well, they really do love it!)

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

My kids are so much happier and get along so much better when they can play outside and not be stuck inside! We are ready for warm weather to stay. Chalk on the tramp is a fun idea.

The Holdaway Family said...

We have been having crazy weather, it will be so beautiful so I hurry and get the kids ready to go outside and by the time we go outside there are black clouds moving in!

I love when kids play outside, they do seem to be much happier!

Emily Peterson said...

Looks like the kids were having fun!
Elsie's glasses magnify her eyelashes so they look about an inch long!!!