Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthday party-ing...

My birthday is coming up...
We decided to celebrate today...cause Brent will be working on the actual birthday.
My little family took me out to eat at Carinos'...yummy...
Then I got to pick what I wanted to do...so we went shopping.
First a stop at ROSS where I found a cute shirt...and I found the most darling dress for an Easter dress for the kids...but it was only in size 18 months...which doesn't work for any of my girls...but it gave me a great idea...very vintage looking!
Then we went to Target.
No real reason...I just love Target.
I found some other cute dresses that I love the cut, just not the patterns...so I may attempt something like that too...hmmm...Easter is getting too close!
Porter, after his fit...he likes shopping about as much as Dad does!
I am not sure why they are on the Target floor...but here they are...on the Target floor.
Waiting at Maverick to pick up some milk on the way home...
Another fit.
He is feeling better...but really irritable.
I am almost convinced it is all due to his K9's popping in!
I hope he gets a good sleep and is happier tomorrow!
************************************************
*I am Thankful for every minute we get to spend as a family!
*I am Thankful that today while trying a shirt on...I DIDN'T want to cry...which has been the case in the last little while. YAY!!! Wellness Challenge doing some good!
*I am Thankful for the DVR...so we get to watch a movie with the big girls tonight without spending a dime!

2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Sounds like a fun night out! I hope Porter starts feeling better!

Brooke said...

Yeah for a fun pre-bday shopping trip! Shopping must run in the Matthews blood...ha ha. Bridge likes shopping as much as Port does too! All of a sudden he has turned into a little monster at the stores. A cute little monster though! And Bridge has a mouthful of teeth coming in too. Makes you feel so bad for them!