Friday, February 26, 2010

Good helper...

Remember when I said that yesterday we didn't have such a great day...Madi and I?
Well, this morning started out bad...and I was worried about how it would go when she got home from school.
But I am very happy to report that things have gone pretty dang good.
But you know what, I kinda think it is because it is Friday and I am not on her about doing her homework.
That isn't fair, right?
I would be a bad Mom if I didn't make her do her homework...but it sure would make her like me better!
Our house is a complete disaster due to the kitchen make-over.
Madi was a good little helper and helped organize the shoes in the mud room.
(Which is also in need of a make-over!!!)
She has been helpful to me this afternoon and it has been great.
Thanks Madi!
**************************************
Porter has a fever AGAIN!!!!!
Why can't we get rid of this!!!
Seriously...if it isn't Porter, it is Elsie...luckily the big girls have stayed good...
So Porter had a 103.5 temp yesterday and just an hour ago it was still at 103...arg!
Poor boy.
I just want them to all feel good at the same time!
*************************************
*I am Thankful for Fridays...so I don't have to pressure my kids to do their homework!
*I am Thankful for my treadmill so I can get my running in which is definitely my stress release! I am a crazy woman without running!!!
*I am Thankful that I am getting this done early....which MAY mean I will get to bed early...hopefully!

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

We love good helpers! It's always nice to have a good helper around the house!

The Holdaway Family said...

I am glad that you two had a good day. I have been blessed with two girls that LOVE doing homework so it's never been an issue, but I think it may be an issue for Owen...we will see...

I am sorry that Porter isn't feeling good. I hope that you can beat this nasty bug and be good the rest of the year!!

Staci said...

Sick babies are the worst!!! Hope they get feeling better soon!