Monday, February 22, 2010

Round and round

First of all...I am becoming more and more aware that I need to take more pictures of my older two girls...
And that will be a goal of mine...
But for today...just another shot of the boy.
He has learned how to open the washer.
Kind of a bad thing...since it freely spins around and around.
He was actually turning when I shot this picture and he ended up hitting his head.
It's a good thing he is tough.
Also...let the Dressing-up of the boy begin.
Madi was watching Porter when I was finishing up Elsie and Cassi's bath and he came out with a skirt on with a ribbon belt and a hair bow on his head...
I blame Heather...she stuck a skirt and bow on him at Hallie's birthday party...
I am sure they will have some fun with him.
I remember dressing my little brother up as a girl for Halloween...
Pretty sure Brent isn't gonna let that happen!
*************************************
*I am Thankful for the 3 pounds that I have lost...yes it took 3 weeks...but I am so happy. I am not out for the weight loss...but more for a healthier lifestyle...and if weight loss comes with that...then yay!
*I am Thankful that I am a photographer. I am not anywhere near to where I want to be...but so much better than I used to be. I love it and I love the chances I get to go out and get better!
*I am Thankful for goals. Along with the Wellness Challenge that I am doing...you make a goal...either daily or weekly. This weeks goal is to organize a few things around the house. I told Brent that I am so bummed that he got me this AWESOME sewing machine for Christmas...but since my material is so unorganized and shoved to the back of my closet, I don't get to it like I should...so that is the goal this week...to go through and organize my material and sewing stuff so I can GET BACK TO IT!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

you really do have a lot of trouble on your hands with that boy. so cute though!