Sunday, February 21, 2010

Out for a little walk...

We went for a nice Sunday afternoon stroll with our friends, the Terry's.
It was pretty cold...but nice to get out!
Sunday's really mess with this little guys sleeping schedule...he was pretty pooped!
Hopefully that means a good night sleep tonight...hopefully!
Elsie went pretty far with her walker...and I think she would have kept going if we didn't offer her to sit in the stroller.
That kid is one tough cookie!
The boys of the family...
I keep going back and forth of wanting to get rid of the dog or not...then I see how much Elsie and Porter love him and I feel bad for wanting to get rid of him!
And the only reason I would even consider getting rid of him is just because it is one more added stress that we don't NEED...
But then again...maybe he is a good thing.
********************************************
*I am Thankful for the fun phones calls we get to make on Sundays to the Grandmas...the kids look forward to it so much!
*I am Thankful for the puzzles that Elsie has been spending time doing...cause I don't think I could handle much more of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
*I Thankful for a nice walk around the park...I can't wait until the weather is nice and we can do it all the time!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it so great that the weather is starting to get a little warmer! Love the pic of Porter in the stroller - and I cracked up at the shots of him "loving" poor Elsie!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Family walks are so fun. I can't wait till it's warm enough here to go. I need spring to come fast....