Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DEMO....

Things are getting torn up around here...
I have a before picture to show with the after, that will have to wait....but I am VERY excited for the changes we are gonna do.
YAY!
I love projects!
(And isn't Cassi wearing an absolutely fabulous outfit!!!???)
**********************************
Madi came home with this cute little plastic foot for getting 100 laps in her little running thing they do after lunch.
She was so excited.
And I was so excited for her!
I love when they do things like this to encourage the kids...
Madi is totally pumped to keep running laps!
Not too long and I will have her for my very own little running partner!
Good job Madi Bell!

****************************************
* I am Thankful for REDBOX so my hubby and I can have a cheap date night at home.
*I am Thankful that my hubby understands that I have to do this and he is patiently waiting for me to join him for our movie date!
*I am Thankful for my hubby...very thankful for him!

1 comment:

Erin said...

i can't wait so see what you are working on. so fun!