Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girls lunch!

Today a group of friends and I went out for a birthday lunch.
Today is Jenni's birthday (the one in pink).
And next week is my birthday...so we combined and all got together for our special days.
It is so much fun and I love having such great friends in my life!
(Just so you know girls...I did NOT choose the picture that I looked best in...so there!)
Thanks girls for such a fun afternoon!!!
And Happy REAL birthday Jenni!
*********************************************
2nd haircut!
I probably won't document EVERY haircut...but I just might.
Isn't he such a cutie...
He loves to get his haircut...when we were done and cleaning up, he picked the clippers up and tried to do it himself.
Silly boy.
Dad got a haircut too...sorry, no pictures from that...but he looks pretty great too.
(Thanks Madi for being the photographer...I think she took over 50 pictures is about 2 minutes...funny! Lots to choose from!)
*******************************************
I know this is boring...but this is what is done so far in our make-over.
We pulled out the old molding, painted and put up new molding to match what is in our living room.
Like I said...maybe boring right now...but wait until you see more!
Stay tuned!
******************************************
*I am Thankful for such great friends in my life! I really am blessed!
*I am Thankful for the rain...really...!
*I am Thankful that my project is turning out how I wanted it too so far...'cause sometimes it doesn't...

7 comments:

Erin said...

that squishy faced one is the cutest!
love the new molding...so fun to have a house to do projects in & make it your own! someday....

Lyric Payne said...

Okay, I only had about 5 minutes to do my hair, but seriously, could someone please tell me when it looks THAT bad. True friends tell honest things like that! Hair aside, lunch was so fun. I always love spending time with you and all the other ladies.

Nancy said...

That's not fair to have a child LIKE a haircut. I didn't think it was possible. Glad it happened to you!

Malisa said...

YAY for girlfriends! It is always so much fun to ge out and have lunch with friends! Portes is a cutie! I love little boys just after their hair is cute! They look so handsome. Not that they didn't before, just even more handsome I guess!

Young family said...

Thanks for the invite to lunch. It was fun.. Your new molding looks great, and I think you will really love the color in your kitchen! Now I feel like I need a project like that... hum...

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

So Sad! Wish I could have come to lunch, but what a great turnout. I'm sure it was a blast. Can't wait to see the finished makeover.

Jodi Gallagher said...

What a fun lunch! Girls days out are so great! Porter is such a handsome little guy. You gotta love that smile.