Friday, February 19, 2010

Jumping for joy...

The warmer weather has been great...cause the kids get outside!!!
I bought jump ropes from the girls gym teacher...and they have been having a lot of fun.
They were ready for school by 8:00 and jumped outside for 20 min. before the bus came.
And LOOK....they aren't fighting!!!
They came home form school and were very excited to show me their new trick...
SHARING a jump rope!
Oh that makes me happy.
Look how cute they are...
Man they make some funny faces when they jump rope...
Good work girlies!
And here are some cute shots of my babies...
Porter is still ALL trouble...
Elsie is feeling much better.
We all got a GREAT night sleep.
Brent made sure we were in bed by 9:00 last night, just in case Elsie had another bad night...
But the night went great....and we were all well rested!

**************************************************
*I am Thankful for such a great night sleep!
*I am Thankful that Madi is such a great helper when she wants to be. Really, she is such a great girl.
*I am Thankful that Elsie is feeling SO MUCH better. I am a little worried though...she fell asleep at 4:30 this afternoon, and she is still asleep....oh well...if she has a bad night...tomorrow is Saturday and I have Madi to help me watch the kids if I need a nap...right?

No comments: